Neighborhood Meetup Request
Fort Collins for Progress is working to help neighbors form communities all across our city. Neighborhood meet-ups are the cornerstone of neighborhood communities, giving neighbors the opportunity to meet one another, discuss local issues, and work to solve local problems together.
We want to bring a neighborhood meet-up to YOUR neighborhood! To do so, we need volunteers to host these meet-ups in their homes, but don’t worry–we’ll do all of the hard work for you, including cleaning up, providing snacks, handling RSVPs, and arranging facilitators.
If you are interested in hosting a neighborhood meet-up, please complete the following form, and someone from Fort Collins for Progress will be in touch with you soon.
Before you get started though, this is what you can expect from Fort Collins for Progress:
- We will work to accommodate the programming you’re requesting; sometimes elected officials aren’t available and we may not have a facilitator for a specific topic area.
- We will facilitate RSVPs for the meetup, so you don’t need to manage it.
- We will help with outreach, so you don’t have to invite everyone.
- We will provide lemonade, iced tea and ice for water, along with drink dispensers and reusable cups, we will need a table to set them up on and access to water.
- We will provide veggie, fruit, and cookie trays along with reusable plates to eat on, we will need a table to set them up on.
- We will provide amplified sound, so everyone can hear, we will need an outlet for it.
- We will help sign people into the meetup and provide name tags, so no one feels awkward about forgetting someone’s name.
- We will help clean up the venue after the meetup, so you aren’t left with a mess.
- We will help collect donations to pay for the food trays and outreach for the meetup.